California School Public Relations Association offers you the premiere conference experience for K-12 education communications professionals in California. This year, we are delighted to host the premier professional development and networking event of the year at the Sacramento Hyatt Regency Hotel. Not yet a CalSPRA member? Fill out this form to ensure you get notified when registration opens this fall!
Benefits During the Conference - Network and Learn!
CalSPRA is one of the most collaborative professional organizations full of members willing to share best practices and ideas during the conference and all year long.
- Build connections, make new friends. This is your tribe!
- Submit your public relations campaigns and tactics for award consideration and be recognized in front of your peers.
Benefits After the Conference - Be a Rockstar!
- Use what you learn at the conference. Go back to your district or county office and be a rock star!
- All breakout session presentations will be available for download.
- Grab yourself a CalSPRA membership for conference and regional event discounts, and a 24/7 listserv to access networking and learning all year long.